Versatile and regional organisation that strives for sustained empowerment of communities’ health and wellness
To build the capacity of individuals and communities through the provision of sustainable, client centred and gender sensitive health services, that promote the health and well-being of individuals and their communities.
- To contribute to the reduction of new HIV infections by 25% in our geographical area of coverage.
- To improve access to health care and wellness services in the region.
- To strengthen the capacity of individuals and communities, so that they are able to identify, solve and respond to issues affecting their health wellness.
- To promote awareness and disseminate accurate and up to date information on HIV and AIDS related health and wellness issues amongst diverse target groups for individuals to make healthy choices.
- To contribute to the elimination of HIV related stigma and discrimination.